iPhone 8 Repair Service
iPhone 8 repair services by Repair Sharks. We cover a variety of iPhone 8 repair work and cover a majority of the hardware issues you may incur. Whether you dropped your phone in the toilet or on the driveway we can certainly help. Our services include Free Diagnostics. Repair Shark’s technicians will help you get back on your feet quickly and can help save you money over replacing your iPhone.
iPhone 8 Repair Services we Offer:
- Front Glass / Touch Panel Replacement – We fix almost all types of Front Glass / Digitizer damage from severe to minor. This is generally the top layer of your phone.
- LCD Replacement – Built into the Digitizer and Front Glass the LCD is the visual part of the screen and the layer underneath the touch panel. Sometimes this will remain working while the glass is cracked however it may start to deteriorate if the front glass is not repaired.
- Dock Replacement – We can replace worn or damaged dock connectors on any model iPhone. We remove the old and replace with a new fresh Lightning port.
- Power Button Repair – When the power button stops working your phone may need an new cable assembly. We have performed thousands of these repairs.
- Battery Replacements – Our battery replacement service is fast. You can be out in under 30 minutes for a standard battery replacement. We use the best batteries on the market. We can also help diagnose other charging issues you may have.
- Water Damage Repair – Repair Sharks has been working on water damaged devices for many years. We have repaired everything from iPods to Macbooks.
- Data Backup and Recovery – We can help backup your data off your phone. Many times we need to repair the phone first in order to recover data if the phone has been previously damaged. Although never guaranteed we can recover some instances of data loss as well.
- Frame Replacement and Repair – Our skilled technicians have worked magic with some bent frames. We can always let you know if we can repair it for you or recommend a replacement, either way we can get you operational again.
What is a Digitizer?
Quite simply, the Digitizer is the iPhone’s Touch Sensor and should be replaced during a cracked glass or LCD replacement.
Why Repair Sharks?
We were one of the first companies worldwide to start repairing iPhones when they first came out. We have since been recognized as one of the best in the industry when it comes to quality, speed, price, and customer service. If you don’t see a service listed or are unsure about what you might need choose our Free Diagnostic service from the menu.