iPhone 13 Repair Service
iPhone 13 repair services by Repair Sharks. We cover a variety of iPhone 13 repair work and most of the hardware issues you may incur. Whether you dropped your phone in the toilet or on the driveway we can certainly help. Our services include Free Diagnostics. Repair Shark’s technicians will help you get back on your feet quickly and can help save you money over replacing your iPhone.
iPhone 13 Repair Services we Offer:
- Front Glass / Touch Panel Replacement – For the iPhone 13 due to the nature of the glass we choose the highest quality available for our repair parts. You can probably save $50 bucks elsewhere but the cheaper parts are known to have issues. We fix almost all types of Front Glass / Digitizer damage from severe to minor. This is generally the top layer of your phone.
- LCD Replacement – Built into the Digitizer and Front Glass the LCD is the visual part of the screen and the layer underneath the touch panel. Sometimes this will remain working while the glass is cracked however it may start to deteriorate if the front glass is not repaired.
- Dock Replacement – We can replace worn or damaged dock connectors on any model iPhone. We remove the old and replace it with a new fresh Lightning port.
- Battery Replacements – Our battery replacement service is fast. You can be out in under 30 minutes for a standard battery replacement. We use the best batteries on the market. We can also help diagnose other charging issues you may have.
- Water Damage Repair – Repair Sharks have been working on water-damaged devices for many years. We have repaired everything from iPods to Macbooks.
- Data Backup and Recovery – We can help backup your data off your phone. Many times we need to repair the phone first in order to recover data if the phone has been previously damaged. Although never guaranteed we can recover some instances of data loss as well.
- Rear Glass Replacement – Our skilled technicians have worked magic with back glass. We can always let you know if we can repair it for you or recommend a replacement, either way, we can help you get operational again.
What is an iPhone 13 Digitizer?
Quite simply, the Digitizer is the iPhone’s Touch Sensor and should be replaced during a cracked glass or LCD replacement. On the iPhone 13 repair the digitizer is integrated into the LCD so we replace both when the front glass or LCD is damaged.
Why Repair Sharks?
We were one of the first companies worldwide to start repairing iPhones when they first came out. We have since been recognized as one of the best in the industry when it comes to quality, speed, price, and customer service. If you don’t see a service listed or are unsure about what you might need choose our Free Diagnostic service from the menu.