The iPod Repair Guys Replacement Front Glass and Digitizer Assembly will replace your cracked glass or broken touch pad. The glass is new and covered on both sides by protective film. This is for the 2nd Generation iPod Touch that has the small black plastic in the top corner.
- Replaces cracked or damaged outer glass iPod Touch Screen
- Fixes touch pad if it is broken or not responding to touch controls
- iPod Touch 2G Glass and Digitizer Assembly
If attempting self installation it is recommended to purchase the mid/sub frame assembly for the iPod Touch 2G. The subframe will replace the one that is glued to your old glass. It will make installation easier overall.
Parts that have not been installed or used are able to be returned to iPod Repair Guys within 30 days of receipt. We record the serial numbers of all parts we sell and install. Item’s must be returned with original packaging and materials.
A 30-Day Warranty is included on parts and labor for parts installed by an iPod Repair Guys technician. We do not warranty any items installed by end-users or customers due to the possibility of damage to parts during installation. We highly recommend that parts be installed professionally.
Installation is available on all our iPod replacement parts. iPod Repair Guys makes it quick and painless to get up and running with your iPod. Let our trained technicians service your iPod and eliminate any concerns about doing the job yourself.
We do not recommend replacing parts unless you are technically proficient with handheld devices due to the sensitivity and uniqueness of the iPod. iPod Repair Guys does not warranty any items installed by a non-iPod Repair Guys technician nor does it cover any damage incurred by self-installation of these parts.
Benefits of our Repair Service:
- 30-Day Warranty – Get full coverage on all parts and workmanship (labor) for 30 days.
- Peace of Mind – Our iPod Repair Care Installation services offer quick and painless installation of all your iPod parts.
- Save Time – Why waste time trying to figure out how to fix your iPod let the iPod Repair Guys do it!
- Affordable Solution – Don’t throw away that old iPod when you can fix it for a small investment!