No products in the cart.
iPod 6th Generation Classic Headphone Jack -160gb (original version)
The iPod Repair Guys Replacement Headphone Jack and Hold Switch for the 6th Generation iPod Classic 160gb model will fix the following possible problems.
- Left or Right audio channel out
- Crackling noise in speakers
- Broken Headphone Jack or Cable
- Broken Hold Switch or Cable
- Headphone Jack and Hold Switch
- OEM Headphone Jack for iPod Classic 160gb
Replaces part numbers 632-0373 and 821-0400
Parts that have not been installed or used are able to be returned to iPod Repair Guys within 30 days of receipt. We record the serial numbers of all parts we sell and install. Item’s must be returned with original packaging and materials.
A 30-Day Warranty is included on parts and labor for parts installed by an iPod Repair Guys technician. We do not warranty any items installed by end-users or customers due to the possibility of damage to parts during installation. We highly recommend that parts be installed professionally.
Installation is available on all our iPod replacement parts. iPod Repair Guys makes it quick and painless to get up and running with your iPod. Let our trained technicians service your iPod and eliminate any concerns about doing the job yourself.
We do not recommend replacing your battery unless you are technically proficient with handheld devices due to the sensitivity and uniqueness of the iPod. We include instructions on most of our batteries but these are used as reference only and iPod Repair Guys does not warranty any items installed by a non-iPod Repair Guys technician nor does it cover any damage incurred by self-installation of these parts.
Benefits of our Repair Service:
- 30-Day Warranty – Get full coverage on all parts and workmanship (labor) for 30 days.
- Peace of Mind – Our iPod Repair Care Installation services offer quick and painless installation of all your iPod parts.
- Save Time – Why waste time trying to figure out how to fix your iPod let the iPod Repair Guys do it!
- Affordable Solution – Don’t throw away that old iPod when you can fix it for a small investment!