All sales are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All Sales Made In New York.
All sales shall be deemed made in the State of New York, USA.
The Customer agrees that any dispute with Repair Sharks arising out of the Customer’s purchase from Repair Sharks shall be brought by the Customer exclusively in the state or federal courts situated in the State of New York; and the Customer hereby agrees that such venue is appropriate and that Repair Sharks agreement to sell and deliver products to the Customer is dependent on this provision.
- Purchase Price.
(a) Prices are listed in Repair Sharks LLC. advertisements, marketing campaigns and web site, and are subject to change without notice. Prices for certain governmental, corporate, wholesale, and institutional customers may be set forth in a request for quote or other written agreement between the parties.
(b) Payment is due prior to shipment, unless credit terms have been arranged in advance with Repair Sharks. In such case, payment terms shall be as set forth in the credit agreement.
(c) Repair Sharks collects sales and use taxes for sales shipped to the State of New York . Repair Sharks shall not be liable for handling or customs charges for shipments outside the United States .
- Vendor License Agreements.
Customer agrees to abide by all license provisions or end user agreements imposed by the manufacturer or publisher.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
In no event shall Repair Sharks be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profit, opportunity, or use. Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy is stated in the manufacturer’s end user warranty accompanying the product. In no event shall Repair Sharks exceed the repair, replacement, or cost of the specific product purchased from Repair Sharks. The parties agree that the limitations in this section are integral to this order. Some states may not recognize a disclaimer or limitation of warranties and/or limitation of liability so the above disclaimers may not apply. Customers may also have different and/or additional rights and remedies that vary from state to state.
(b) In the event any section or portion of a section of these Terms of Sale are deemed unlawful or unenforceable, that section or portion of a section shall be stricken from the Terms of Sale, and the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
(c) Repair Sharks LLC. shall not be responsible for damages or delays resulting from Acts of God, and from other actions, both governmental and otherwise, including but not limited to war, riot, seizure, and embargo.
- Shipping Terms
Shipping arrangements and costs to return an item are the responsibility of Customer. For any products sold that are damaged, lost, or stolen by carrier in transit to Customer, an insurance claim must be submitted to the carrier, not to Repair Sharks. Repair Sharks is not responsible or liable for loss or resulting damage due to carrier’s negligence or theft. Delivery times are estimates only and Repair Sharks shall not be liable for delays. Orders that are refused will be charged a 10% restocking fee.
- Repair Sharks does not offer authorized Apple Inc. iPod repair as this authorization is not available from Apple Inc.. Please note that services performed by Repair Sharks may void any manufacturer warranties.
Repair Sharks Diagnostic Service and Shipping Policy
- Repair Sharks diagnostics is subject to a $14.95 return shipping fee if NO repair is performed on the diagnosed device. Diagnostics and return shipping are included FREE of charge with all repairs made by Repair Sharks.
Repair Sharks Warranty Policy
- Repair services provided by Repair Sharks LLC. are covered by a 60-day warranty. The 60-day warranty includes all parts installed and labor performed by Repair Sharks.
- Parts sold by Repair Sharks LLC. and the repairsharks.com website include a 30-day warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Parts damaged from installation by someone other than Repair Sharks technicians shall not be refundable or covered under the 30-day parts warranty.
- Parts damaged due to wear and tear, neglect, or acts of nature will not be covered under the warranty
- Service Performed by a non Repair Sharks technician on previously repaired devices will void the warranty of such repairs.
Repair Sharks Return Policy
- Repaired Items That Fail Under Warranty: In the unlikely event that you receive a repaired device that fails under warranty, please contact Repair Sharks for an RMA (return merchandise authorization) before shipping parts or devices back. In all warranty repair cases, we only provide warranty repairs on the specific components that were originally repaired and still deemed under warranty. If Repair Sharks receives a repaired item back under warranty and finds that additional non-warranty repairs are needed, the customer will be contacted with an additional repair quote.
- Non-Defective Part Returns: All returns must be authorized by Repair Sharks within 30 days of the invoice date. You may return an item within 30 days of shipment for a full refund. There are no returns after 30 days. We can only accept returns in the same condition and packaging in which they were shipped (e.g., New Factory Sealed items must still be sealed), or else you may be charged a packaging and / or restocking fee of 20% of the sale price. Shipping charges are not refundable, and we do not pay for return shipping back to our facility for returned parts. Non-Defective batteries must not be installed or used prior to return.
- Defective Part Returns: In the case where you receive a defective part please contact Repair Sharks to arrange for replacement of the part. Repair Sharks warrants new parts for 30 days after purchase. Used parts that are defective may be exchanged for the same part within 30 days. Service Performed by a non-Repair Sharks technician may void the warranty. Warranty coverage will be void if damage to part was deemed as wear and tear, neglect, or damage due to force of nature such as water damage. Please contact Repair Sharks to obtain an RMA before shipping parts back.
Repair Sharks is in no way affiliated with Apple Computer, Inc. “Apple”, “iPod”, “iPod Touch”, “iPod Nano”, “iPod Mini”, and “iPhone” are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.
Repair Sharks LLC. 2020