No products in the cart.
Repair Sharks – iPod Nano 4th Generation 4G Repair Services. Offering LCD, Clickwheel and Battery replacement on the iPod Nano 4th Gen. If your LCD is cracked, iPod Nano 4th Gen battery is running low, or your Clickwheel isn’t working properly these services are just what you need.
- iPod Nano 4th Gen Battery replacement
- iPod Nano 4th Gen LCD replacement
- iPod Nano 4G Clickwheel replacement
If you do not see a service listed in our repair options contact us for a free repair quote or free diagnostics on your iPod.
- Free Diagnostics on issues related to your iPod
- Professional repair service completed by our expert technicians
- Free Return Shipping on all repaired iPods
- Warranty on our parts and labor included with all repairs
A 30-Day Warranty is included on parts and labor for parts installed by an Repair Sharks technician. We do not warranty any items installed by end-users or customers due to the possibility of damage to parts during installation. We highly recommend that parts be installed professionally.
Installation is available on all our iPod replacement parts. The iPod Repair Sharks make it quick and painless to get up and running with your iPod. Let our trained technicians service your iPod and eliminate any concerns about doing the job yourself.
We do not recommend replacing your battery unless you are technically proficient with handheld devices due to the sensitivity and uniqueness of the iPod. We include instructions on most of our batteries but these are used as reference only and Repair Sharks does not warranty any items installed by a non-Repair Sharks technician nor does it cover any damage incurred by self-installation of these parts.
Benefits of our Repair Service:
- 30-Day Warranty – Get full coverage on all parts and workmanship (labor) for 30 days.
- Peace of Mind – Our iPod Repair Installation services offer quick and painless installation of all your iPod parts.
- Save Time – Why waste time trying to figure out how to fix your iPod let the Repair Sharks do it!
- Affordable Solution – Don’t throw away that old iPod when you can fix it for a small investment!