No products in the cart.
iPhone 7 Plus Repair
$59.95 – $199.95
Repair Sharks iPhone 6 repair service is top notch. We have repaired just about every issue with the iPhone 6 including; front glass and LCD replacements, battery replacement, dock and charging ports, audio and headphone jack problems, water damage, frame bends, and more.
Apple iPhone 7 Plus Repair Service
Repair Sharks iPhone 7 plus repair solutions will have you up and running in no time. Whether you need a basic iPhone 6s plus repair on your glass, LCD or Digitizer or more in depth repair such as water damage, data recovery, or even a camera replacement we can help.
Prices are currently fluctuating for the iPhone 7. Please call for the latest price and availability.
iPhone 7 Plus Repair Services We Offer:
- iPhone 6 plus Front Glass Replacement – We fix almost all types of Front Glass / Digitizer damage from severe to minor. This is generally the top layer of your phone.
- LCD Replacement – Built into the Digitizer and Front Glass the LCD is the visual part of the screen and the layer underneath the touch panel.
- Dock Replacement – We can replace worn or damaged dock connectors on any model iPhone.
- Top Power Button Repair – When the power button stops working your phone may need an new cable assembly. We have performed thousand of these repairs.
- Battery Replacements – Our battery replacement service is fast. You can be out in under 30 minutes for a standard battery replacement.
- Headphone Jack Repair – One side of your headphones out? We can repair that issue for you.
- Water Damage Repair – Repair Sharks has been working on water damaged devices for many years. We have repaired everything from iPods to Macbooks.
- Data Backup and Recovery – We can help backup your data off your phone. Many times we need to repair the phone first in order to recover data if the phone has been previously damaged. Although never guaranteed we can recover some instances of data loss as well.
- Frame Replacement and Repair – Our skilled technicians have worked magic with some bent frames. We can always let you know if we can repair it for you or recommend a replacement, either way we can get you operational again.
- Color Conversions – Some of the people looking for a more unique phone can opt for a color conversion. There are a lot of options for color conversions. We have performed a few thousand of them over the years and have had some great companies rocking our designs such as; Nickelodeon, Boardwalk Empire, NY Mets, NY Islanders, Newsday, North Shore LIJ, Jamaica Ash, MTA, NCPD, MLFD.
What is a Digitizer?
Quite simply, the Digitizer is the iPhone’s Touch Sensor and should be replaced during a cracked glass or LCD replacement.
Why Repair Sharks?
We were one of the first companies worldwide to start repairing iPhones when they first came out. We have since been recognized as one of the best in the industry when it comes to quality, speed, price, and customer service.