No products in the cart.
The iPod Repair Guys Replacement Front Glass and Digitizer for 1st Generation iPod Touch will replace your cracked or damaged front glass and digitizer.
- Replaces cracked or damaged Front Glass and Digitizer
- iPod Touch 1st Generation Front Glass and Digitizer
If attempting self installation on a glass and/or digitizer replacement it is recommended to purchase the mid/sub frame assembly for the iPod Touch 1G. The subframe will replace the one that is glued to your old glass. It will make installation easier overall.
To remove the old glass / digitizer it is recommended to heat the glass to soften the glue. You will need to reuse the home / center button assembly which can be removed from the old midframe.
Parts that have not been installed or used are able to be returned to iPod Repair Guys within 30 days of receipt. We record the serial numbers of all parts we sell and install. Item’s must be returned with original packaging and materials.
A 30-Day Warranty is included on parts and labor for parts installed by an iPod Repair Guys technician. We do not warranty any items installed by end-users or customers due to the possibility of damage to parts during installation. We highly recommend that parts be installed professionally.
Installation is available on all our iPod replacement parts. iPod Repair Guys makes it quick and painless to get up and running with your iPod. Let our trained technicians service your iPod and eliminate any concerns about doing the job yourself.
We do not recommend replacing parts unless you are technically proficient with handheld devices due to the sensitivity and uniqueness of the iPod. iPod Repair Guys does not warranty any items installed by a non-iPod Repair Guys technician nor does it cover any damage incurred by self-installation of these parts.
Benefits of our Repair Service:
- 30-Day Warranty – Get full coverage on all parts and workmanship (labor) for 30 days.
- Peace of Mind – Our iPod Repair Care Installation services offer quick and painless installation of all your iPod parts.
- Save Time – Why waste time trying to figure out how to fix your iPod let the iPod Repair Guys do it!
- Affordable Solution – Don’t throw away that old iPod when you can fix it for a small investment!