No products in the cart.
The Repair Sharks Replacement Main / Logic Board for the iPod. This supports models 820-1764-A.
Why waste time or money buying a new iPod when our replacment board can fix almost all your problems.
- 4th Generation iPod Photo Main / Logic Board
- Models – 820-1764-A
Parts that have not been installed or used are able to be returned to Repair Sharks within 30 days of receipt. We record the serial numbers of all parts we sell and install. Item’s must be returned with original packaging and materials.
A 60-Day Warranty is included on parts and labor for parts installed by a Repair Sharks technician. We do not warranty any items installed by end-users or customers due to the possibility of damage to parts during installation. We highly recommend that parts be installed professionally.
Installation is available on all our iPod replacement parts. The iPod Repair Sharks make it quick and painless to get up and running with your iPod. Let our trained technicians service your iPod and eliminate any concerns about doing the job yourself.
We do not recommend replacing your battery unless you are technically proficient with handheld devices due to the sensitivity and uniqueness of the iPod. We include instructions on most of our batteries but these are used as reference only and Repair Sharks does not warranty any items installed by a non-Repair Sharks technician nor does it cover any damage incurred by self-installation of these parts.
Benefits of our Repair Service:
- 60-Day Warranty – Get full coverage on all parts and workmanship (labor) for 60 days.
- Peace of Mind – Our iPod Repair Installation services offer quick and painless installation of all your iPod parts.
- Save Time – Why waste time trying to figure out how to fix your iPod let the Repair Sharks do it!
- Affordable Solution – Don’t throw away that old iPod when you can fix it for a small investment!