From custom built to major manufacturers Repair Sharks can help. Failed Hard Drives, Water Damage, drop and fall damage, cracked LCD’s, gaming computers, workstations, servers we can advise, build, and deploy all your home and business electronics.
- Solid State Hard Drive Installation (SSD)
- RAM upgrade / replacement
- Motherboard installation
- Custom desktop design
- Video Card Installation / Upgrade
- Water Damage Repair
- LCD and Touch Panel Replacement
- Software Installation / Upgrade
- Windows or Mac OS installation
- Virus Removal
- Spyware / Malware Removal
- Data Recovery / Backup
Common Laptop and Desktop Issues
- Broken charging port from drop or trip damage, cord being pulled out abruptly
- Overcharging or overcharged, dying or dead battery causing computer to turn off or not hold a charge properly
- Computer programs opening and loading slow and slugish, hanging, freezing
- Error messages from software conflicts, missing drivers, dll issues
- Any type of virus, spyware, malware, or ransomware
- If you dropped or sat on your laptop you may crack / damage your LCD and even other components such as the hinges, back lid cover, camera, wifi, or the motherboard.
Specialty Computer Services
We are known to have recovered and repaired some severely damaged laptops for our customers. Our solutions range from in-house data recovery to full lab recovery solutions. When your Macbook takes a dive, let the Sharks save you.
Water damage is a common problem with laptops. Customers keep laptops in their bags and on their desk next to drinks. Liquid spills on the keyboard or underneath the laptop and you start having issues. The Sharks can help clean out your motherboard and components in attempt to save your device. We also offer motherboard repair for popular models.